After chosen your safari option from our Sample Itineraries or after we create your program then you will be given payment options to use to pay for your services. There are many options to pay for your safari and here are a few. These options and other necessary arrangements will be discussed with you before the safari.
Please pay Invoice total by the due date using one of the bellow payment options
1. In cash (For USA Dollars bring newer notes at least from series year 2009 on wards). Accepted currencies includes Euros and USA dollars.
2. By bank transfer: (ALL Bank charges have to be paid by the customer so that we receive the invoice total)
3. Online Payment System: using Exchange4free services by Card +3% surcharges and Bank Transfers (EFT) : Once you have booked your safari with Watu Safaris you can pay for your booking either by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or by credit card. This is a secure online payment gateway provided in partnership with Exchange4free.
4. By Card: (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Union Pay etc) at our offices in Morogoro town with 5% extra as card processing charges.
5. WAVE Mobile Payment Services: If you are from Canada, United States and United Kingdom you can install and send mobile money to +255754947671 (MPESA) via www.wave.com
Full or half payment must be received before arrival or before the trip starts to help cover initial costs. Our Bank details are as bellow
Bank Name/Address: CRDB BANK PLC, P.O. BOX 352, MOROGORO, TANZANIA
Swift Code: CORUTZTZ
Account Name: WATU SAFARIS (T) LTD, Account Number USD: 0252319049900
Branch Code and Name: 4207, Morogoro